Installing CPABuild Deployment Package
Checking for /cache folder...
Cache folder exists!
Pretty URL Install
Pretty URL test: http://pubgmobilehackuc.com/cpabuild-deployment-test
Non-Pretty URL test: http://pubgmobilehackuc.com/?cpabuild-deployment-test (Notice the added ?
Checking for .htaccess file...
Missing required HTACCESS file. Please download the package and try again.
- Htaccess installation was not successful. Use non-pretty format for urls or attempt to fix by following instructions in that section.
- If you get a 403 Forbidden error, delete the .htaccess (you may have to enable "hidden" files in your file manager).
- Start adding URL's to your website here: https://members.cpabuild.com/privateURL
- Change your homepage (currently this page). Edit the file config.php and change the line
Where my-private-uri is the URI from CPABuild (you can use any private uri as a homepage).
- When you are satisfied, delete the install.php file. If you ever need to run the installation
again, just re-download the package from CPABuild.
- You can check if your package is up to date by visiting http://pubgmobilehackuc.com/ version.php
Attempting to ping URL: https://www.google.com
Successfully pinged https://www.google.comAttempting to ping URL: :///ping.php
Expected PONG response. Instead got:bool(false)
Attempting to ping URL: :///api.php
- Target config file: /home/pubgaeqr/public_html/config.php
- Target cache folder: /home/pubgaeqr/public_html/cache
- Target .htaccess template: /home/pubgaeqr/public_html/tmp_htaccess
[api_key] => 6c0768c9982543e6ed3d
[default] => install
[cache_time] => 86400
[curl_mode] => curl_pref
[server_url] => http://deployment.cpabuild.com/api.php